Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Here are some more baby shower pics...
Jen and Ellie... and my Aunt Rita and Sue

Here's my cousin Lisa and her little Ladell
Candace is ALREADY back in shape after having her little one only a couple of months ago! And go ahead and COMPARE JESSI's tummy and MY tummy. Now mine is obviously bigger... but here is the kicker. JESSI is giving birth in like a WEEK and I've still got FIVE TO GO!!! Blast you girls that can get to the ninth month only gaining 20 pounds!!!

Okay I DID pull my camera out again after everyone left... Hayden and Colton wanted some "COOL" pictures of them making "SCARY" faces. And I can't tell two of my most favorite boys in the world NO... so here are a few of my fav's (out of about 60 pics- and yes that is exaggerated using the Wendi factor)
Then of course I realized I went the entire shower without taking any pics of my kid... so I snapped a couple.
She's doing her two most favorite things... playing the guitar and EATING... come to THINK of it... she DOES have a bit of Starling in her. (and half of mommy... I DOOO love to eat... especially yummy cup cakes- THANK you JESSI).

2 comments:

  1. you are so adorable! isn't it funny how differently we are carrying our babies. i love your pointed little belly. and i was glad to throw you a shower. you've been such a great friend. i'll probably never leave hattiesburg thanks to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... just so you know- I am HOLDING you to THAT!! If you move now, I'll take it personally as a failure to keep you here! lol- And my tummy is POINTED because Brighton is stretched out in the most INSANE position in these pics. I need to get a pic when only HALF my belly is jutting out and the other half is stretched out flat.

    ReplyDelete