Thursday, June 30, 2011

It is almost too embarrassing to say, but too sad to keep all to myself. I had to use my GPS to get home. From Petal. The place I drove to every weekend to my besties house from the day I got my license until college. The place where I LIVED while I went to JCJC. Yeah. But... the GPS was confused, too... so I don't feel so bad. Once I got back to I59 I was good. Brooklyn was hollering from her seat, "I wanna play with tha paper!" sooo I let her use it the rest of the way home. She plays the GPS like a game boy. The lady voice saying, "Recalculating, recalculating... When possible, make a legal U-Turn," over and OVER and OOOOVER again isn't at ALL obnoxious. That's just the kind of MOM I am. I put my child's giggling before my own sanity. (Maybe that's why I have crazy meltdowns all the time!)

1 comment:

  1. Ok - I had to read this post IMMEDIATELY because I couldn't think what WENDI!!!! would think was "too embarrassing"!! And then that's not embarrassing at all! There are parts of Petal that I get so confused I just keep driving and if nothing appears familiar I then turn and try a different direction!!

    ReplyDelete