Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brighton Bath Pics

Here's my little CHUNK!
I took my little family to the doctor to get Brighton's shots on Monday. Sunday I realized I had my SECOND case of MASTITIS in ONE month. (That's just not right). And so Monday, even though I had antibiotics in me, a pain killer, and fever reducer... I was still NOT thrilled about going OUT. (I didn't want to leave my bed... let alone my HOUSE). Starling ended up accompanying me which was GOLDEN so I didn't have to have a battle with stroller versus REALLY dizzy driver. (I already can't push the dang thing straight). ANYWAY- THE whole reason I even say I took him to the doc is to say he is in the 50th percentile for head size and height. COMPLETELY average. His weight? 90th percentile. He is FATTER than NINETY percent of BABIES! He weighed 13.5 lbs. But the doctor was THRILLED instead of horrified. And he said I am NOT overfeeding him and his grunts are NOT because he's too full. So BOO-YA PEOPLE that keep chastising me! He's just FAT and HAPPY. Both nurses AND the doctor said that he is one of the HAPPIEST babies they've seen. He didn't cry at all until the shots. The first shot he puckered up... the second one he started crying the most pitiful little cry... the third one he cried like his little heart was broken. I picked him up and he wimpered all the way to the car. I felt terrible for him.
Anyway- HERE are the pics of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment