Thursday, June 23, 2011

100 Things I Love About Starling Johnson

100
Things I Love About
~*~Starling Johnson~*~

1. I love your smile so warm and sweet
2. I love that you are not picky when you eat
3. I love how your eyes light up when you tell a joke
4. I love that when you are under pressure you never choke
5. I love that you forgive no matter the offense
6. I love that you can apologize without pride making you tense
7. I love that you can always find the good
8. I love how you choose the right and do what you should
9. I love that you are eager to learn
10. I love how you meet challenges boldly at every turn
11. I love how you sing with Brooklyn and me
12. I love how you took me to the temple and married me for all eternity
13. I love your competitive drive to win
14. I love how you finish everything you begin
15. I love that you are patient and kind
16. I love that you take life in stride even when in a bind
17. I love how you are a mister fix it man
18. I love how much money you save us by your attitude “I can”
19. I love how you help me in the kitchen and with dishes
20. I love how you constantly try to grant my wishes
21. I love how excited you are for a baby boy
22. I love that you light up my world and fill it with joy
23. I love the energy that radiates from your core
24. I love how you are spontaneous and never a bore
25. I love how you try to be sensitive to my needs
26. I love your acts of kindness, all of your thoughtful deeds
27. I love the poems you write
28. I love how you hold me close at night
29. I love how you don’t join in and fight when I’m mad
30. I love how you never hold grudges towards me and make me feel bad
31. I love how you encourage me in the endeavors I seek
32. I love how you believe I’ll one day be strong even though I’m so weak
33. I love how you help me find programs on the computer without me having to ask
34. I love how you notice I’m stressed and help with a difficult task
35. I love how you support our family
36. I love that you are motivated to work no matter how complex it may be
37. I love that you go above and beyond
38. I love that you never meet a stranger and always form a bond
39. I love that you take pride in everything you do
40. I love that you hold our family together like glue
41. I love that you massage my back when it’s sore
42. I love that you make me feel like I’m adored
43. I love how you wrestle with me at night
44. I love how you’re a good sport when I give you a fright
45. I love your gentle nature and how you handle people’s feelings with care
46. I love how when I need you, you are always there
47. I love how you listen to my advice and opinions
48. I love that you are my equal never seeking dominion
49. I love how you look in your khaki’s and polo
50. I love your sexy arms and legs and belt and what lies below
51. I love how you always know when I need a hot bath
52. I love how you bathe with me and calm my nerves and wrath
53. I love that our marriage is centered around God and His will
54. I love how you serve others and how you make me feel
55. I love that you are a self taught mechanic
56. I love that you love me when I’m depressed or when I’m manic
57. I love that you renovated our entire house
58. I love that you show sympathy to our invader the mouse
59. I love how you take time to play with Brooklyn everyday
60. I love that even when you are too busy, you make time for me and put other things at bay
61. I love that you aren’t a couch potato and you’re A.D.D. instead
62. I love that you can stay up all night and still wake at 6am and get out of bed
63. I love that you are making an effort to exercise and preserve your health
64. I love that you know me staying home with Brooklyn is more important than worldly wealth
65. I love that you are frugal and love to shop
66. I love when I feel like my world’s on bottom, you remind me my world’s on top
67. I love it when you play your guitar
68. I love how you are learning parts and singing for people near and far
69. I love how you are confident, self- assured, but humble too
70. I love how no matter what disaster strikes, you always know just what to do
71. I love how you are dependable and always keep your word
72. I love how you listen to both sides no matter what gossip you’ve heard
73. I love that you are resilient and nothing keeps you down
74. I love how your face always holds a crooked smile and rarely ever shows a frown
75. I love that you are well rounded
76. I love that you don’t give up when you’re hounded
77. I love when you take me on vacation adventures
78. I love that you floss religiously so you don’t end up in dentures
79. I love that you are a worthy Priesthood holder
80. I love that everyone calls you when they need a shoulder
81. I love how much you value education
82. I love your spiritual leadership and family dedication
83. I love that you seek out those poor in spirit
84. I love that when people try to discourage you, you refuse to hear it
85. I love the way you make me giggle
86. I love that when I get the worm you squeal and wiggle
87. I love that you are manly and sappy movies don’t make you cry
88. I love how a sweet prayer or moment can bring tears to your eyes
89. I love your light mindedness, but I love your heartfelt conversation more
90. I love to hear your ideas and dreams and for our future, what’s in-store
91. I love your confidence in our marriage and your resolve not to fail
92. I love that when the waters are choppy, you refuse to bail
93. I love your sense of style and your sophisticated taste
94. I love that you find utility in all, and nothing goes to waste
95. I love to imagine our future together with kids on both our legs
96. I love to think of all the pictures we’ll have hung on the wall with pegs
97. I love to dream of the day we meet the Savior together hand in hand
98. I love to believe that we’ll endure this life together and at the end we’ll still stand
99. I love to reminisce of the first days of our courtship
100. I love how my heart still goes pitter-patter and my stomach still does flips

2 comments:

  1. super sweet.
    you're so creative with your words. hope he appreciates that (:

    ReplyDelete