Tuesday, March 29, 2011

USM Baseball Game

After Brooklyn played all day with Colton, Boston, and Gavin, I dressed her in her USM outfit (Starling's orders) and we met him and his classmates for tail-gating.
Here she is playing in our side yard waiting for Gavin to be picked up.

We visited with Starling's class for awhile. THEN we walked to the OTHER side of the baseball field (OPPOSITE the bathrooms) when Brooklyn announced, "MommAY... i need to go potty!" So I start WALK/JOG/WABBLing ACCROSS the world to get the child to the toilet. The entire time she is coaching me, "Hurry! Go FASTER!" I am panting like an elephant (I guess elephants pant) and huffing,"I'm...going... as fast..as I can.." People are looking at me like I just escaped the zoo.

I FINALLY get her into a bathroom stall and start to take off her diaper and she says..."umm... don't want it. all done." ERRRRR.... "Well, you stand THERE then, little miss. After hauling your tail accross North America, "I" have to PEE."

We went back to our table and ate. And ATE. And ATE. Then we went to another table and ate The Shed BBQ and all the fixings. (When we started eating there I did wish I hadn't just devoured an entire pepperoni pizza by myself...but no need to dwell on regrets). Then we let Brooklyn run around in the grass and play with random kids that approached her. She got friendly quick with some of them. I tried to get Starling to video her while I was taking pictures. OF COURSE everytime I looked over at him he was video-ing the stupid BASEBALL game instead of Brooklyn. (I didn't watch the game the FIRST time; I hardly want to watch it on video a 2nd time).

No comments:

Post a Comment