Friday, March 18, 2011

New Day- New Attitude! (kind of)

We slept like BABIES last night so cuddly in a NICE big BED. I didn't have any more insane nightmares. (that's why I can't watch that show Fatal Attractions or whatever where ppl are obsessed with wild animals and reptiles that end up killing them...) We got on the local Craig's list and looked at several really NICE vans... not that I can get excited about a mini-van.. I do NOT have a DREAM van in my head.

Starling saw my indifference and decided on a secondary plan. We get a junker van that can be a third vehicle for when I NEED extra seating or when we carpool with our friends and stuff or he needs to haul lumber or tools. AND then I can just get another decent car with good gas mileage that I can drive around town. And we found one and are about to leave the hotel and get it. The man who's selling it is detailing it for us and then we'll be on our way to drop off our car with the dealership so that they can sell it for us.

Brooklyn broke my heart this morning... she said, "I wanna go home, Mommy. I wanna go ho-ome. I want Charkley... I want Cha-ance." (She STILL doesn't get that we gave Chance away... poor dear..)

I just can't wait to see whatever state comes after south carolina. I'll savor that moment like the last piece of Dove chocolate...

MS here we COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment