Friday, September 30, 2011

Come one, come ALL!!

People of the world- I am calling on you to be MY personal Guinea Pigs!! I'm broke like a toy from China and I've got uh... WANTS! (I was ABOUT to claim them as needs... but... I only need them to satisfy my wants). ANYWAY- I REALLY want to buy a new lens for my Canon...(yes, I know... a girl is NEVER satisfied!) BUT- I LOVE LOVE LOVE my camera. And I LOVE to take pictures... and I want to be able to take close ups without my lens touching my subject's FACE... (This tends to frighten my subjects and therefore most my pictures have a wide-eyed, blank or traumatized subject instead of the grinning facial I was ATTEMPTING to capture). BUT- as the responsible and reasonable and mostly PO' woman that I AM... I am going to LEARN all there is to know about MY camera and lens FIRST to PROVE to Starling that this isn't just one of my crazy, whimsical endeavors... (like the time I decided I was going to be an artist and bought an easil, paint brushes, paint, canvases, etc... AND painted three things that Starling said would look INCREDIBLY AWESOME hanging in our CLOSET... AT which point I KIND of lost interest! BUT-FOR the RECORD- someone DID buy one of my paintings at a garage SALE! For less than I paid for the CANVAS I painted it on but that is BESIDE the POINT).

SO.. you TOTALLY want to help me RIGHT?!? Here is what I NEED you to do! I need you to model for me! I am offering 30 minute photo sessions at MY STUDIO (which might, to the naked eye, look an awful lot like my po-dunk YARD and/or LIVING room... but is in reality... an ENTIRE genre of GREAT photo sets) for the LOW, unbeatable price of $25! AND that includes a CD of ALL the photos I take of YOU, Your KIDS, Your FAMILY, Your PETS, Your inanimate objects that have sentimental value..., WHATEVER you DESIRE!! AND that means you can get AS MANY photos printed as you'd LIKE instead of paying for individual pics of random sizes and coughing up a lung and a rib cage for the rights to my digital images.

Disclaimer: I am not YET a professional and your pictures may very well turn out looking like your toddler got ahold of your disposable camera, but I vow to try my darndest to make you happy!! AND, if nothing else, you'll have fun modeling for 30 minutes! AND you'll have the satisfation that ONLY service brings, knowing you our helping a SISTA' out!!

Here are a few of my "practice on my kids" in the style of OVER-EXPOSED black and white.

I will ALSO be hosting weekly Digital Scrapbooking classes beginning Thursday Oct. 6th at 7:00. These classes are 100% FREE of charge! This is just another means to Practice my Heritage Makers Spill until I've perfected it! AND you'll learn something in the process and have a blast hanging out with a bunch of gabbing Oak Grovians and ALL other welcomed travelers. I'll show you how to make canvases, scrap book pages, and books ALL on your computer in the comfort of your home! (And you don't have to buy a program!! A basic account is FREE).

AND, while I'm out to smack EVERY creative bug in my BODY, I will ALSO be selling HAIR BOWS!! (That disclaimer about not being a professional photographer goes for the hairbows, too... BUT you can SEE them before you PURCHASE!! Or you can just give me whatever ribbon you want a hair bow made from and I'll whip it into shape for ya!)

Here are some SAMPLES from my BOW-DACIOUS BOW-TIQUE! (also resembling my kitchen table... but don't worry... I cleaned off the SPAGETTI-O's FIRST! so... I'm sorry... hair bows for sale! spagetti-o's not included...)

And some FLOWERS (which were all made a LONG time ago and before I learned about HEAT sealing. THEY are just so you can get an IDEA... not exactly the finest example of purdy quality...),





e>

1 comment:

  1. I'll pay u double to deal with diva Gunnar for his Senior pictures! Think of it as an investment in your future Photography business!!

    ReplyDelete