Monday, September 12, 2011

The Crazy adventures of the Johnson family just got CRAZIER

Okay- I will forewarn you that its 1:00 a.m., I did NOT get a Sunday nap, and I am so tired I could possibly BE asleep right now and DREAMING that I am blogging. (Stranger things HAVE happened). So WHY AM I Blogging right now? Because I have news and bla bla... I just found out tonight AND I want to be the one to spread it before you hear it from someone else. We told my parents tonight and one of my cousins so... yeah- I'm not the only one with a loud mouth in my family. And I decided to just BLOG about it because anyone who loves me should READ my BLOG! (Like uh- the 3 main people that DON'T.. my MOM, DAD, and STARLING).

AND don't be jumping to conclusions. I have a LONG story to tell before I make my announcement. SO stop trying to GUESS the end!!

So- I've been feeling ALL kinds of motherly all of a sudden... just full of teary, lovely dovey, want to rescue all living creatures and shower them with kisses... (I figured it was just an UP swing in my mood as THAT is what Starling told me when I started wanting puppies and rabbits...) BUT I am NOW thinking God was preparing me for a greater purpose.

AND I've been having all the INSANE issues with my body that I blogged about eons ago. (OR last week... whatever). My AUNT, along with some OTHER people including STARLING, TERRIFIED me when they mentioned I "sounded" pregnant. WELL- I KNEW I wasn't. BUT I AM taking some medication that is fine while BREASTFEEDING but QUESTIONARY (if that is a word) for PREGNANT. SO.. I had NO intention of testing for anything... BUT there was that little seed of WORRY like WHAT IF... SOOO I went to the DOLLAR STORE. Two reasons. ONE- they sell dollar tests. TWO- no one I knew would see me purchasing a pregnancy test not even FOUR MONTHS after having a baby.

SOOOO I wait in line and JUST as I'm about to get to the cashier, good ole JILL walks up. She is one of my pregnant church friends. WELL- I considered grabbing a bag of M&M's and checking out, pretending THAT is the ONLY reason I came to the store... but it was my turn and I was standing there empty handed... "Could I get one of those dollar tests." Cashier, "A pregnancy test? Yeh- we moved them to that wall over there." Seriously. They've always had them under the counter. Yeah- I buy them every time I miss my COMPLETELY random period... which (while I'm giving TMI) I haven't even STARTED since having Brighton. SOOOO then I felt the need to explain that I KNOW I'm not pregnant to Jill as I RaN AWAY, MORTIFIED.

THEN I got home and my friend Matt is over. Starling tells me to go pee on my stick to see if we need to celebrate or what. So I did my bis-nis, came out and told them it was negative. Okay- life went on as normal.

Since I didn't have a baby cooking up in my insides I felt NO remorse for sneaking a rabbit into our home through Starling's love for Brooklyn's happiness. AND we've really enjoyed Cleo! And are STILL enjoying her!

THE THING IS.. I had no IDEA that STARLING my DARLING was going to give me an early birthday present that was going to require feeding every two hours and take away even MORE of my NEGATIVE amount of energy... but he can't COMPLAIN about THESE little additions since HE is the one that GAVE them to me.

OH- and if you didn't catch on to the PLURAL... ya SHOULD.

And seriously, all night I've been one little emotional wreck... even though they are like- what- an inch long? THEY STILL remind me of my little Bry Bry... and I get teary eyed and all gushy mushy over each of them. I just keep thinking, "What if I can't give them all the attention they'll need since I have two kids, a Charkley, and a Cleo? And what about Brighton and Brooklyn... am I going to have to neglect them to take care of these new babies? BUT- LIKE I SAID earlier... I think God has been preparing me to take care of these babies because I specifically prayed for a chance to serve and feel completed... to give me a purpose... AND I did NOT pray for PATIENCE (since I've learned my lesson on THAT) but... God is probably hoping I'll catch a bit of that, too.

And since I know that NO ONE is going to believe me on the PLURAL babies... Ya... not two. THREE... I've included the first PICTURES.


CRAP! Okay... that is the wrong one... I've been trying to figure out how delete this pic for like twenty minutes to NO avail... THAT pic is of Brighton... LEAVE it to me... MIND you it is NOW TWO THIRTY SIX a.m. and my brain shut down WAY long ago at EIGHT THIRTY... okay HERE is the RIGHT PIC... at least lets HOPE!






Heeee Heeee Heeee..... HA HA! FOOLS! (Since its not APRIL). In my defense I DID tell you NOT to jump to conclusions! And since I am officially DONE feeding my little rugrats... well squirrels... (don't want them getting offended being called the wrong rodent name) I am SOOO climbing in my bed and NEVER waking up. (until my alarm goes off in two hours because it is time to feed them. AGAIN. LOVIN IT THOUGH!!! If they were baby turtles they would remind me 100% of Bry Bry... but since they are just squirrels... its like a 98% remindage.

Make sure to congratulate me! And you can throw me a shower, too... Its not going to be easy raising triplets.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! that was not nice. i totally thought you were pregnant with triplets and was about to die. my heart was literally pounding! glad it's just squirrels. i wouldn't wish pregnancy on you so soon...remember the morning sickness that lasted all day, how tired you were, aches, pains, not being able to walk, being constipated, not being able to sleep...ya all that... don't get pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete