Friday, October 21, 2011

Okay. Once I post this its official. And I'm going to need some SERIOUS help! I hope everyone who can WILL come SUPPORT ME!!! (Ummm like YOU Starling! And Les!) Starling got tired of me whining about WHEN I could run with this idea I've been toying with for some... TWELVE months... and finally today he said, "JUST set a date and DO it!" SO I DID! Here is my FLYER that won't show up in the RIGHT dad-gum FORMAT!

BARGAIN BASH
GRAND OPENING!!

OCTOBER 29, 2011
(And EVERY Saturday)!

UNSTUFF your CLOSETS and MAKE some MONEY!!

For $15 you can set up your OWN yard sale in PRIME location!
Oak Grove/Friend Road (behind the storage buildings)
-FUN atmosphere
-LOTS of people coming to shop
-NO clean up!
(You can leave any unsold or unwanted items)
-FREE set up for GIVE-AWAYS
-Give away your puppies, kittens, and bunnies
-Please be fully set up by 7:30 a.m.

ATTENTION YARD SALERS!!
-No more running around at 6 a.m. on a SATURDAY morning!
-We open at 8:00 a.m. (so SLEEP IN)!
-Yard sales conveniently located in ONE place!
-Fun for the whole family (including PETS)!

Call Wendi Johnson for more details!
601.270.5808

NEEDED!!
(Set Up Fee WAVED for Grand Opening!!)
*We’d like to have a festive atmosphere complete with YUMMY food! If you have a grill and would like to sell hamburgers or hot dogs BRING IT!
*If you have a Moon Walk Bouncer and want to charge kids $.50 or $1.00 to jump- BRING IT!!
*If you have a Cotton Candy, Popcorn, or Snow Cone machine- BRING IT!!
*If you know how to make Funnel Cakes and have a way to cook them- BRING IT!!
*If you have fresh grown pumpkins, garden food- BRING IT!!
*If you have old tables that you don’t want any more, CALL me and I’ll PICK UP!!
*If you have STUFF that you just don’t WANT, CALL me and I’ll PICK UP!!

We have goals to fix up the old barn on the property and make it into a little Thrifty/Flea Market/Garage Sale thingy called... (wait for it... its ORIGINAL and CREATIVE above ALL names you've EVER known...) Starling came up with it. THE BARN. Yeah. I wanted to name it The Lilly Pad or Tu Tu Cute and sale froo froo stuff in it. BUT Starling whacked at my names like a crazed butcher. AND then proceeded to say the barn should be called The Barn. Whatever. So long as I get to FINALLY own a little store that's open only on Saturdays. For now. (We may eventually do more days. But that is SO very WAY into the future). So I hope that EVERY person out there will say to themselves, "Do I have clutter in my house?" (and I pray your house looks like mine. And I also hope you all have a Starling living there with you. OR you ARE a Starling). So you will say, "YES! I have MORE junk than I can BEAR to LOOK at anymore! I MUST haul it OFF!" And then I hope you say, "Wendi is an absolute dense and can never pull this thing off by herself," sigh, "I WILL take my junk up there and SET up a little booth JUST so she isn't standing there all by herself next Saturday morning with snot running down her face because noone showed up to her big GRAND OPENING. AND I haven't exactly collected ANY tables thus far so BRING ONE with you when you COME!! To put your stuff on. AND if it RAINS (which my luck it WILL) we'll just move it inside of the baseball building thing. But everyone cross your fingers that it WON'T rain! And if you really lie to yourself and tell yourself you NEED all those nic-nacs on your shelves, then at LEAST come and LOOK next Saturday so all the nice people that show up to help me put this on will not be sad. (And wanting to wring my neck). And it doesn't have to just be yard sale stuff... You can bring stuff you MADE! Like me. I'm bringing my tu tu's and hairbows. AND hopefully half the items in my HOME. (If Starling DOESn'T show up- then like 78 percent of things in my house may disappear...). And if you only have a FEW things then get up with some more people who have a few things. (I'm renting spots SOooO however many people and their stuff you can fit in one spot- only $15). That isn't too much is it? I'm going to live and learn. This is an experiment that I'm hoping turns out WAY better than my cooking.

WISH ME LUCK THEN HELP ME!!! THANKS ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment