Friday, December 19, 2014

Email me with your comments if you want to be anonymous and post it on my blog or FB.
wendi_b_johnson@yahoo.com

I’m currently working on project:
Momma Drama Diaries
This is a series of truthfully comical “advice” books. I’m, of course, including my own experiences, and I thought it would be neat to have some funny inserts from friends and family. (So if you don’t give me permission to use your anonymous comments, don’t give them to me).
I’ve been working on this for a while along with some other projects, but I think I may ACTUALLY have time to finish them now. So throw me your (or your friends) funny quotes, comments, and stories regarding the book titles.

So You Done Got Married
A book telling Newly Weds what to expect during the “Happily Ever After.” Tell me your discoveries of about being married. What horrified you about your spouse (leaving dirty underwear lying around, taste in decor, etc)? What was the hardest adjustment and why? (Sharing a bathroom with a molting woman, etc). They can even be serious issues with a comical twist. (Discovering your wife is overly emotional, your husband is a jealous freak).
So You Done Got Pregnant
This is solely about the Pregnancy (not the kid to come). Women, vent your pregnancy frustrations. I’d also love to include pregnancy from a man’s point of view.

So You Done Had a Baby
This is the time to tell all the tales of first diaper changes, first baby spit ups, sleepless nights, and anything else you can think of. AGAIN- need mom AND daddy’s perspectives.

So You Got Yourself A Teenager
I’ve only fostered ONE teenager so I’m going on complete research and my journal from BEING a teenager. I’d love some heavy commentary on those of you with teens and even from kids who ARE currently teens. Headaches regarding independence, tantrums, lying, stealing, naivety, being emotionally dramatic, school, jobs, etc. Teens can vent about whatever is most frustrating in their lives and why. (I will probably use your quotes to represent being dramatic. But it’ll be okay. Tell me anyway ;).


No comments:

Post a Comment